Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Friday, May 21, 2010

In Comparison

I watched Jeepers Creepers on DVD immediately after I saw Crap of the Titans in the theater, and in comparison to that cinematic excretion, JC felt like a masterpiece. Now, I know it really isn't, but I found it very enjoyable, and, if nothing else, the writing was much better than I expected. I really liked the banter between the two siblings (played by Gina Philips and the ubiquitous Justin Long), and even though certain decisions the characters made were ludicrous and the only purpose they served was to move the story forward, I still had a good time watching the movie. As far as horror movies go, I wouldn't rank JC among my favorites, but it was creepy, entertaining, and an overall satisfying watch.

4 comments:

Nash said...

Que peli tan mala, dios mio, odia las pelis en que los malos son inmortales. Y lo peor de todo es que todavia no entiendo por que la vi hasta el final

Mario Alba said...

Hahahaha. Ya veo que te han quedado secuelas tras el visionado de la cinta ;)

Carlos said...

Pues a mi me parecio entretenida, una peli para pasar el rato y con un final que no te esperas XD

Mario Alba said...

Exactamente!