Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Monday, December 07, 2009

The Hills Have a Boring Script

This movie was so bad I shouldn't even be writing about it. I like horror movies, and violence doesn't bother me. However, everything in The Hills Have Eyes felt so trite, so pointless, and so ultimately irrelevant, that I stopped trying to care halfway through the movie and just fast-forwarded the second half, stopping at the dialogue scenes (not many, though). And even these were unnecessary to figure out what was going on, because by then the film had become a pretty straightforward bloodbath in which one of the few survivors was trying to keep things that way by killing all the bloodthirsty mutants that crossed his path.

I was going to say the one good thing in this movie is Emilie de Ravin, who is ridiculously gorgeous, but even that is not enough to justify watching this movie. I don't remember ever seeing the original film, but this remake is absolutely worthless. Skip it.

No comments: