Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Wonders Never Cease


I've never been too fond of Will Ferrell. Everybody seems to like him fine, but he has this knack to annoy me I don't understand. But that seems to be changing.
First of all, I've seen the preview for Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby a couple of times, and I'm almost ashamed to confess I've laughed my dear ass off. Both times. And second of all, and even though it's usually Halagan the one who posts links to silly videos, a friend of mine showed me this Will Ferrell sketch, and I admit I laughed hard again. Maybe -and that's a big maybe- if I can forget about Bewitched, I'll start liking him better.
I guess I'll make a last confession: Talladega Nights opens on August 4th, and you'll probably see me at The Rave that weekend.

No comments: