Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Monday, July 03, 2006

Surfing & Linking

Surfing the net, the other day I came across a bunch of curious webpages. I’ll share with you the three of them that attracted my attention the most. The first one’s title is: Guess the Dictator and/or Television Sit-Com Character. It’s one of those games that manages to have you entertained for hours –well, actually, only one or so. If you spend more time playing, then you really have a good problem. Go see a psychologist-.

The second page is entitled Dueling Analogs –a reference to the Duelling Banjos song? Who knows? - and is apparently carried by one Steve Napierski. It publishes a videogame referencing short comic strip every Monday and Wednesday. It’s sometimes funny, depending on if you know the videogame that is being made reference of or not. Not that I like them all, but here goes my favorite...


And, finally, for all of you out there who love the Monkey Island videogames saga as much as finn5fel and I do… an outtakes short movie created by FatSatan (I don’t know who you are, but... Good job!). There are links in the bottom of the page to other Monkey Island parodies, but I really wouldn’t spent any time checking them out. Believe me, this one is the best. By far.

1 comment:

Mario Alba said...

That was hilarious --and repugnant at the same time. I mean, what kind of heartless being would pretend he is something he is not to trick a nice, trusting woman into having sex with him? SO unrealistic!