Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Monday, July 03, 2006

Return of the Artwork


Hi everybody! It's been a while since I've posted new artwork, because I'm working on a graphic novel, and that's pretty much all I'm drawing these days. If I'm drawing, then it's a page for my story. And when I'm all drawn out, well, then I don't draw. My graphic novel is going to be 96 pages long (4 issues of 24 pages), and I finished page 43 last night. But since it seems Halagan and I are posting a lot recently, I decided to keep the ball rolling. I was wondering what to post (yesterday was Lindsay Lohan's birthday, and I find the fact that I thought about posting something about it really, really disturbing), and decided to post a little panel from the aforementioned comic book. I mean, my friends Alberto and Lori (great people and great couple) are always writing about important issues, news, and politics; and here I am, trying to choose the best Lindsay picture to add to her birthday celebration. I seriously think there's something wrong with me.

3 comments:

huitzilin said...

If it makes you feel any better, I was thinking all day on July 1 about how it was Princess Diana's birthday. It's been almost 9 years since she died, of course, so celebrating her birthday would be kind of morbid, but there you are. I don't think this will make you feel any better.

huitzilin said...

PS She would have been 45 years old.

Mario Alba said...

Now that's an interesting bit of trivia. And kinda morbid, yeah.
And I think good old Lindsay just turned 20.