Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Thursday, August 05, 2010

Blue Copycat

Remember the Taken/The Keeper mash-up I regaled you with a couple of weeks ago? Well, today we have another one. This time, the movie poster being ripped-off is Avatar, and the copycat is a movie called Riverworld. For those of you who care, Riverworld stars Tahmoh Penikett and Laura Vandervoort, and it doesn't sound much like Avatar, but that cover is just a shameless imitation. Plus, sight unseen, I'm going to go ahead and say Riverworld isn't nearly as good as Avatar, but I might be wrong. I doubt that I'll bother to find out whether or not I'm right, though, but feel free to watch this film and let me know!

2 comments:

Nash said...

No son tan parecidas estas dos portadas lo que pasa es que los bichos son azules.

Mario Alba said...

Iguales! Son iguales! ;)