Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Boats & Hoes

To continue with our Will Ferrell fest, my girlfriend and I decided to watch Step Brothers, and it was as funny as the other Ferrell movies we've been watching lately, if not funnier. I remember seeing the previews when it opened, and I wasn't sure if it was going to be funny or not, but it turned out to be hilarious. As it should be obvious from the title of this entry, the music video Boats & Hoes by Prestige Worldwide was one of my favorite things in the movie, but there's plenty of other really wrong (but funny) stuff in Step Brothers to keep you laughing from beginning to end, so go rent it now!

2 comments:

Carlos said...

Seré que yo no entiendo este humor porque es que no me hace gracia ver a dos tíos con pelos en los coj... haciendo de niños pequeños..... Para mi es un poco raro, o yo seré el raro.... No termine de verla la apague cuando uno de ellos se restriega sus partes en la batería….

Mario Alba said...

Will Ferrell o te gusta o lo odias: no hay termino medio :)