Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Monday, August 30, 2010

Gateway2Nowhere

Here you have yet another logo I was asked to design. My girlfriend's brothers have a band called Gateway 2 Nowhere, and they asked me if I could draw a logo for them. They had actually sketched what they wanted it to look like, and after asking them several questions and making sure I understood what they wanted, I set to improve on their original design by trying to tie all the elements together. They liked the end result, and I think it's true to their original concept while being an improvement at the same time, so everyone's happy. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Nash said...

Lo único que no me gusta es el simbolito de la paz cutrecillo, pero si estaba impuesto por el cliente no digo nada.

Mario Alba said...

Impuesto estaba, y cutrecillo es, hahaha.

huitzilin said...

hola, no soy lori, soy alberto.

la verdad es que hay un poco de contradicción entre lo del nombre de la banda (que es un pelín nihilista) y el simbolito pacifista... pero bueno, ya saben, qui paga, mana (aunque imagino que pagaron poco)

Mario Alba said...

Más que poco, nada, hahaha. Y en lo que a contradicciones se refiere, qué quieres que te diga: tienen 14 años :)