Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Strike!


As those of you who have gone bowling with me know, I can't bowl to save my life, and that's why this video is so funny. Last week, I went bowling with my girlfriend and a few friends, and one of them, Brock, brought his camera with him. Apparently, my bowling moves were rather peculiar, and so Brock thought it'd be funny to shoot a video of me trying to knock down a few pins. Always a good sport when it comes to make fun of myself, I stepped to the camera and saluted... and then this happened. Isn't it hilarious? Enjoy!

2 comments:

Nash said...

Jajajaj es muy bueno si no te conociese diria que eres un profesional, ni te emocionas ni nada, te das la vuelta tan tranquilo y saludas a la camara.

Mario Alba said...

Quedo de cine, hahaha.