Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Monday, August 23, 2010

Looking for a Logo III

After I showed ideas 1 and 2 to my girlfriend, she offered me some invaluable feedback that led me to draw the third version of the logo for Storybook Farm. She wanted "storybook" to be one word instead of two, and she liked the idea of the fairy tale book, but she liked the horse head in the second logo a lot. She also wanted to have a comparison between a sick horse and a healthy horse, and I combined all those elements in the picture accompanying this post.

You will certainly have noticed I didn't finish this picture, and that's because I wasn't sure how to make sure one of the horses looked thin and malnourished. My girlfriend said maybe I could draw a whole horse instead of just a head, and that reminded her of how much she liked the head on the second logo. We talked some more, and I came up with what I thought would be the best way to combine all these ideas. To see that, however, you'll have to come back in a couple of days!

No comments: