Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Monday, December 05, 2011

Who Let the Demons Out?

It had been two years since I had finished the fourth volume, but I just finally finished reading the fifth book in the Fablehaven series, Keys to the Demon Prison, which was as fun a read as the previous four books were. The characters were great, and Seth's knack to get in trouble leads him to do terrible things in this last volume of the series. (Or things with terrible consequences, to be more accurate.) I won't say anything else because I don't want to spoil the story for you, but if you haven't read the series, you're in for a treat. I wish some studios would turn these books into movies, because they would be visually arresting and tremendously compelling films, and I would love to see them on the big screen. However, while we wait for that to happen, pick up the first book and prepare to have the time of your life!

6 comments:

Nash said...

Bueno despues de los últimos fracasos como consejero de lectura volvere hacer caso, no se por que, y me comprare el primero y solo el primero no hare como con la saga de la "cazarecompesas" que le da miedo la sangre. Por cierto te leiste algun otro libro de la saga de Calderon?

Mario Alba said...

Ya verás como te gusta esta serie, pero sí: cómprate sólo el primero, por si acaso :)

Con respecto a la saga de Calderón, no no he empezado el segundo libro todavía. Al ritmo que voy, hasta mediados del año que viene no creo que suceda... Lo que me recuerda que ya he estado pensando en mis libros favoritos de este año, y escribiré una entrada al respecto pronto.Haz lo mismo, y así comparamos!

Nash said...

Pero valen relecturas o tienen que ser libros nuevos?

Mario Alba said...

Valen relecturas, por supuesto.

Carlos said...

pues eso Nacho compralo que yo me paso un buen rato en el tranvía y me estoy releyendo otra vez los Haplos... more books please..

Mario Alba said...

Hay que hacer lo que dice la mayoría, Nacho :)