Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Game of Shadows

My wife and I went to see Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows, and I loved it almost as much as the first one. Everything worked for me: the acting, the dialogue, the plot twists, the characters, the music, the action pieces... The chemistry between Holmes and Watson is one of the moving forces behind the movie, and Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law were once again perfect as the main characters, and their "relationship," as Holmes himself puts it in the film, was funny, moving, complex, and thoroughly enjoyable.
In sum, I found this second chapter in the series very well crafted and entertaining, and I recommend it to everyone. One of my top ten movies of the year for sure!

2 comments:

Nash said...

Pues segun los rumores no es que fuese muy buena, si que tenia pensado ir a verla, asi que ya te contare.

Mario Alba said...

A mí me gustó. De lo que piensen otros no me hago responsable, hahaha.