Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Deluded Depths

Here you have a picture I drew last week. I did a quick sketch in pencil, and then I moved in with my black pen and worked out most of the details directly in ink. I had had this idea for a while now, and even though it didn't turn out exactly the way I wanted, I kind of like it. I think it would look better in color, but I don't know when (or if) I'll get around to coloring it, so I guess this is it for the time being. I hope you guys like it!

4 comments:

Nash said...

Esta muy chula es, la bruja mala de la sirenita pero con 80 kilos menos. La carita de pena ¿por que es?

Mario Alba said...

Porque tiene tentáculos en vez de piernas, hahaha:)

Nash said...

Bueno pues la culpa la tiene el dibujante, asi que tendremos que tomar medidas.

Mario Alba said...

Iré a partirle las piernas, hahaha.