Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The Quiz Show

I try to post. I try to write. But I simply can't. I don't have enough time. I would've liked to have posted another lenghty review of a movie, or a book. But, if I don't have enough time to watch or read them first, how am I supposed to do it?
So, I thought, the question is, whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and... no, no wait. I'm mixing things up. The questi... the point is: it is best to wish writing lengthy posts about interesting things, but not doing it, or to wish writing the same lenghty posts about the same interesting things, but writing short ones instead about... well... things.


Anyway, today I bring you something I've become addicted to: two very interesting web pages for all of you out there who enjoy games (not video- related), who like geography, or who brag about having seen many much more movies (sic myself) than any other one of us mortals. It goes without saying, but my congratulations to all the responsibles for these both great pages. Yeah, yeah, I know... It finally went with saying.

1 comment:

Mario Alba said...

Qué cachondos los jueguecitos, oye. Pero qué MAL he quedado en prácticamente todos. Yo aquí pensando que sabía poco, y resulta que no sé nada ;)