Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Playing Around in San Diego


Well, the San Diego travel journal is not working as I had expected it. The truth is, I'm in class from 8:30 until 3:30, so, as soon as we're out, my new friends and I just flee the classroom and spend all afternoon/evening/night out, so I barely have time to update this blog. In fact, I'm almost late for the San Diego Harbor cruise, so I gotta go. At any rate, we went to Coronado Island yesterday, and enjoyed the beach. And since I took a few pictures, here you have one. I swear I saw this building in a Baywatch episode! Let me know if you think I'm crazy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Si que he visto este edificio en algun lugar pero no creo que sea en los vigilantes de la playa. Por cierto que curso mas cruel,si q haces horas en el. Bueno sigue pasandolo bien y cuidado con los polis que cuando sales de viaje siempre te ponen multas.
Nash

Mario Alba said...

Estoy teniendo cuidado con los polis, sí. De momento, resistí la tentación de comprarme unas katanas muy baratas que encontré, porque imagínate el panorama cuando hubiera querido pasar por seguridad en el aeropuerto de camino a casa. "¿Qué es eso que lleva en la mochila?" "Nada, unas espadas de nada..." No creo que la cosa hubiera ido demasiado bien. Ya veremos cómo termino...