Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Monkey Boy

The great Akira Toriyama used to have a very curvy style when he created the hilarious Dr. Slump and the world-famous Dragon Ball. As Dragon Ball went on and on and stretched for more pages than one would have ever thought possible, he started using a lot of straight lines his style became more angular, sometimes almost blocky. Well, since I've been on a Dragon Ball kick lately, I thought it would be fun to draw good old Goku in my curvy style as a throwback to Toriyama's original way of penciling. I think the resulting picture looks interesting, and drawing it was a nice exercise in style. I hope you like it!

2 comments:

Nash said...

Te ha quedado genial, uno de cuerpo entero tira un kame estara impresionante. O luchado contra kurilin

Mario Alba said...

No es mala idea, no. Y me alegro de que te guste :)