Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Monday, October 03, 2011

A Clock

The third picture for my FITT poster is a clock, or, more precisely, "twelve hours." I was going to draw a cuckoo-clock, but, in the end, I decided to keep things simple and go with a more straightforward illustration. Also, I was trying to work as fast as possible (the first three pictures took me two hours to complete from beginning to end as I worked simultaneously on all three of them), so this rather simple design suited me fine. I hope you like it!

4 comments:

Nash said...

Me gusta el dibujo pero sobretodo el diseño de las agujas para marcar las horas, muy original. Seguro que se puede hacer un reloj con ese diseño y triunfa

Mario Alba said...

Que tiemble Swatch!

Nash said...

Pues si que seria de su estilo, un posible cliente....

Mario Alba said...

Hahaha. No es mala idea :)