Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Whimsical Bookmark (2/4)

To continue with our Alice bookmark series of posts, here you have the finished pencil drawing. I didn't go into too much detail, so several parts of the picture look unfinished and rough, but I'm trying to work as quickly as I can, which means I can't really finish every little detail in this stage of the process. This is all I need to start coloring, so the next installment in the series will be very colorful indeed. Come back soon and you'll get to see it!

6 comments:

Nash said...

Esto ya va cogiendo forma.

Mario Alba said...

Me alegro de que vayas viendo quién es quién, jejeje.

Anonymous said...

Bueno, ahora ya está claro quién es quién.

Cómo mola el conejo blanco.

Mario Alba said...

Crystal dice que el conejo es su favorito en el dibujo... y debo decir que también es uno de los míos :)

Anonymous said...

El mío también, pero debo romper una lanza en favor del resto de animales del dibujo, como el caballo, la morsa y la oruga.

Quizá la parte que menos me gusta es el gato Cheshire, pero habrá que esperar a ver cómo queda entintado.

Mario Alba said...

El caballo blanco también me gusta, y la morsa es, junto al conejo, mi personaje favorito. Con respecto al gato... ya lo "verás" terminado, jejeje.