Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Whimsical Bookmark (1/4)

My wife and I are planning a baby shower for her sister, and it is going to be fairy tale- themed. I am in charge of drawing several posters and signs as well as the invitation and the favors for the guests. Said favor, we decided, is going to be a bookmark, and what better theme for a bookmark that Alice in Wonderland?



Since Nash loves it when I post the creative process for anything I make, I thought this was the perfect opportunity to keep the blog going and my dear co-blogger happy. (Am I full of great ideas, or what?) Therefore, here you have the ultra lame sketch for the bookmark. I will let you guess who the characters are, but fear not-- you will find out soon enough!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

¡Genial! Estoy de acuerdo, no hay nada que supere a un marcapáginas de Alice.

Así a priori se ve al Mad Hatter, Alice, al Conejo Blanco, lo de arriba tiene que ser el Gato Cheshire por huevos, a la derecha la oruga y su pipa... ¿Y salía una morsa en el libro? No me acuerdo...

¡No puedo esperar a ver cómo te queda!

Mario Alba said...

Sí que hay una morsa, sí; y todos los personajes que mencionas los has acertado. En un par de días, podrás ver la siguiente fase :)

Nash said...

Menos mal que has dicho todo eso, yo solo he visto al conejo. Tengo ganas de ver el resultado final

Mario Alba said...

Pues si estaba bien claro quién era quién, hahaha :)