Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Fantasy Invite (2/4)

Here you have the second stage of the baby shower invitation I have been working on. Once I sketched out the composition, I started all over on a new sheet of paper, and this is what I drew. The invite is going to be much smaller than the original picture, so I knew I did not need to go into too much detail, and yet I ended up with a lot of visual information that I hope will translate well into the smaller format. In any case, you can see the characters are a lot more finished than the castle, because I decided to work on the building mostly with colors and inks to expedite matters. To see what the whole thing looks like once colored, come back in a couple of days and see what you see!

2 comments:

Nash said...

muy chulo, te esta quedando muy bien la idea.

Mario Alba said...

Me alegro de que te guste. Ya veremos qué te parece la pieza terminada :)