Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Online Equines

Here you have a picture I made for my fiancee's birthday a few weeks ago. We usually joke about what the animals at the farm do in their spare time, and how they all have Facebook pages they constantly check. We had specifically talked about one of the horses, Noah, doing so, which made me think it would be really funny to draw him doing just that. You can see some of his friends from the farm on his page: Petunia the pig, Pippa (my favorite horse), and India, the psychic horse you have already met.

One I had drawn and inked the picture, I broke out my watercolors and finished the piece. My fiancee loved how it turned out, and I hope you guys like it too!

2 comments:

Nash said...

Muy chulo el dibujo, aunque queda un poco raro el caballo viendo la pantalla. como manejara el raton???

Mario Alba said...

Seguro que tiene un ratón ergonómico diseñado específicamente para caballos, hahaha.