Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Guardian Hood

Here you have a picture I drew of Guardian, one of our dogs. My fiancee and I had been talking about entering him in a Halloween costume contest dressed as Robin Hood, and so I thought it would be fun to draw him in those clothes.

I drew the picture in pencil first, and then I used Prisma markers and Copic markers to color it. After that, I inked it with my technical pens, and proceeded to show it to my fiancee, who loved it. I really like how it turned out, so I hope you guys dig it as well!

3 comments:

Nash said...

Me gusta este robin hood canino.

Carlos said...

Siento la deseparición del Blog pero he vuelto me había perdido. El dibujo me ha gustado mucho, tiene un parecido al Robin Hood de Disney. El color le da algo que llama la atención. Saludos

Mario Alba said...

Me alegro de verte de nuevo por aqui, Carlos. Y estoy de acuerdo: se parece bastante al de Disney. Inspiracion subconsciente? Es posible...