Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Marathonian

In a marathon session, I read World of Warcraft issues 15 to 23, which had been piling up on my coffee table for the last few months. I stopped reading the series after the first story arc (mostly) wrapped up, and I had been letting the issues pile up while I was busy doing other things. Unfortunately, Ludo Lullabi doesn't illustrate any of these, but Mike Bowden has grown on me, and he does a good job as the book's regular penciller. However, what I like the most is the story by Walter and Louise Simonson, old pros who once again prove why their names are legendary.

So, if you like fantasy, you could do worse than checking out WoW, even if you don't play the game. I don't, either, and I am thoroughly enjoying the series!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

¿Está bien? No sé, es que a mí WoW me da una pereza...

Por cierto, Fel, ¿cómo fue que en un primer momento te dió por seguir la serie? Supongo que ya lo explicaste, pero no lo recuerdo.

Por el videojuego no fue, eso seguro.

Mario Alba said...

Los dibujos están bien sin ser deslumbrantes, y el guión está muy bien escrito y es entretenido e interesante. Si no fuera por la historia, la verdad es que hubiera dejado de comprar la serie, porque tan solo por los dibujos no la compraría.

No sé si conté por qué empecé a seguir la serie o no, pero es verdad que no fue por el juego. Empecé porque me gusta la fantasía, y los dibujos que vi en las previews me gustaron mucho. Ludo Lullabi ya no dibuja la serie, pero la historia me interesa lo suficiente para continuar.

¡Y me alegro de verte por aquí!

Anonymous said...

Jeje, yo también, yo también.

Mario Alba said...

Amor para todos... excepto para mi port´´atil, que sigue insistiendo en no dejarme poner acentos.