Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Making the Team

The first couple of pictures from The A-Team are out! As I've said before, I loved the TV show. I watched it everyday when I was little, and I have lots of good memories that are linked to it one way or another. At first I was unhappy about this remake, but I realized that it doesn't matter what they do with it because it won't alter the original show or how I feel about it. At the same time, I would like this movie to be great, but chances are it won't be. (Still, I want to see it.)

The van looks pretty much the same, and the picture of the main characters is not all that great, but you can see they look a lot like the original characters on the TV show. But I need better pictures to judge, because you can barely tell that's Liam Neeson as Hannibal or Sharlto Copley as H.M. Murdock. As for Bradley Cooper as Lieutenant Templeton Peck, I think that's a great choice, and I don't really know Quinton "Rampage" Jackson, but I hope he makes for a good B.A. Baracus. Plus, Jessica Biel is in the movie! At any rate, let us know what you think of the picture!

2 comments:

Nash said...

Ya veremos como sale esto, al menos estan cogiendo buenos actores.

Mario Alba said...

El año que viene lo sabremos...