Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Monday, June 15, 2009

Witchblade #126

Ah, Witchblade, why do I love you so much? Is it because the outstanding writing by Ron Marz, or is it because Stjepan Sejic's artwork puts almost everything else on the shelves to shame? Is it because of your compelling characters and great stories, or because of the crafty mixture of the normal and the supernatural that brings to mind the best of The X-Files? Could it be that I am being rhetorical and love you for all of the above? Perhaps, perhaps.

Witchblade #126, the second part of the War of the Witchblades storyline, gets things rolling after all the (amazingly well written) talking ish 125 packed. It's hard for me to talk about this book without revealing too much, so you'll just have to take my word for it: it is great, and the way Sara's side of the story merges with Dani's at the end of the issue makes me salivate in anticipation of issue 127. Go buy Witchblade!

No comments: