Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Alien Energy

Here you have another sketch drawn while playing Dungeons & Dragons with my friends. I was going to draw an umbilical cord attached to his belly (you can faintly see it), but, in the end, I decided not to. I still think it'd make for an interesting (and perhaps slightly disturbing) picture, so maybe I'll use the idea in the future. Other than that, I wanted this little creature to look creepy and unsettling, so you can be the judge of that. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Nash said...

Me mola este alien tirador de "ondas de energia".
Tengo buenas noticias para mi, este mes sale el 6 libro del amigo Dresden, tengo muchas ganas de que caiga en mis manos.

Mario Alba said...

Kamehameha!

Con respecto a las desventuras del amigo Dresden, sí que son buenas noticias, sí. Si te apetece releer mi reseña del sexto libro, no tienes más que visitar el enlace adjunto. Ya me dirás qué te parece!

Nash said...

Tiene buena pinta eso de que el pobre Dresden vigile a actricis eróticas. Por cierto has leido algo de su otra colección?

Mario Alba said...

No, confieso que no he leído nada de su otra serie de fantasía. ¿Has leído alguna crítica sobre ella?