Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Monday, November 21, 2005

The face of beauty


Well, here it goes. My very first post. I hope I'd be able to contribute more often to this blog, since good not-so-old finn5fel (I'll be damned if I know what that name means. At this time, I actually thought I knew you, pal), good finn5fel, I was saying, has been carrying the full weight of it. But the times they are a-changin'. Or aren't they?
Weight issues aside, there is only one thing this first post deserves to be about. Beauty. And, for me, she is. The face of beauty. The breathtaking, incomparable and overwhelming face of beauty. Laetitia Casta. She... and my girlfriend, of course. I love you too.

2 comments:

Mario Alba said...

Como nadie lee nuestro blog aparte de nosotros dos, pues te escribo en español para comentarte lo increíblemente hermosa que es Laetitia Casta (pero no te pongas celosa, Julia Lee). Es curioso, porque llevaba un par de días pensando en poner una foto de Julia Lee en el blog, y vas tú y te me adelantas con Laeti, hahaha. En fin: nuestro blog es más bonito con esa foto ahí.

Anonymous said...

Jeje, lo sé, lo sé. Pero tú sigues libremente libre para poner a Julia Lee si quieres, piratón. Deslucirá un poco al lado de Laetitia, pero bueno... No vamos a hacerle ascos tampoco.