Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Friday, October 15, 2010

Movie Update

Here's a few movies I've seen in theaters over the last couple of months:

A cool premise, but the barf-o-vision trick is completely unnecessary and more annoying than I can convey. I was motion sick for hours after the movie was over, yet it was an enjoyable film.

This one was lots of fun. It was creepy, and it kept you guessing until the end. It's good thing M. Night Shyamalan didn't direct or write this movie based on a story of his. Had he done so, it would have probably been horribly tedious and boring.

3. Easy A
A fun, fun movie starring Emma Stone. Very entertaining!
4. Let Me In
A creepy remake of the original Swedish movie, it was cool but a bit too slow for my taste.
And I think that's it for now. Go have some fun at your local movie theater, and let us know what you see!

No comments: