Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Friday, February 10, 2006

You've Been Hoodwinked!


Okay. This is how our Special. I drew this picture for a friend as a birthday card (I usually draw mine instead of buying them, I'm cheap like that). I drew it with pencil, and then inked it and messed around with Prisma markers. (For some Prisma goodness go check Jim Lee and WildStorm Studios's Blog Gelattometti, especially Alé Garza's sketches.) There's a long, random story behind this pic, but suffice it to say it involves Entertainment Weekly, DarkStalkers (whatever happened to that series?), and fish. Weird, I know.

2 comments:

Jon D said...

Hi. This pic is so cool. I used to draw cards for people but then I got lazy lol. Keep up the good work.
Jon

Mario Alba said...

Thanks, man!
And I know what you mean. You start being all excited about it (drawing postcards for friends), and you end up wondering why you started in the first place!