Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Monday, June 08, 2009

The Bank Job

I think The Bank Job is the first movie starring Jason Statham I have ever seen. The movie is based on a true story about a bunch of thieves robbing a bank and getting into a previously unsuspected world of trouble.


While the movie wasn't great, I found it quite entertaining, but then again, I usually like heist movies. As for Statham, his performance was a nice surprise. I guess I hadn't given him much credit because he tends to star in action movies that I don't bother seeing, but I thought he did a very good job as the leader of the bank robbers, so I won't scoff at him again.


So, if you're in the mood for a heist movie, I suggest you check out The Bank Job. If, on the other hand, this kind of movie doesn't do anything for you, you won't be missing much if you skip it.

2 comments:

Nash said...

Como actor de pelis de acción el tipo es bastante bueno, incluso aveces interpreta. La saga de transporter esta entretenida.

Mario Alba said...

No las he visto. Ya veremos si les doy una oportunidad...