Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

American Nightmare

I’ve never been a fan of the American Pie movies, but I somehow found myself watching the last installment of the series, American Wedding, with a couple of friends. In my defense, I’ll say that they rented it and then invited me over, so it’s not as if I had a whole lot of choices.

The movie was entertaining, but I didn’t care all that much for plot or characters. There were a couple of really funny scenes, like the one in which a couple of characters start acting out of character to impress a girl, and the “bachelor’s party” that goes horribly wrong. Plus there were a couple of hot, naked strippers in that last scene that made it even better.

Other than that, I didn’t much care for the movie, but at least I didn’t hate it. If you like that kind of humor, then I guess you’ll enjoy it for what it is: a silly way to spend an hour and a half.

2 comments:

Nash said...

Yo he visto todas las de la saga menos esta última, y las priemeras me parecion bastante divertidas. Willow lo hacer muy bien. Y el chino sale ahora en Star trek

Mario Alba said...

Sí que es él, sí.