Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Personal Vendetta

All the templars are dead. All of them.

I've been playing Assassin's Creed for the last month and a half or so, and it's been a lot of fun. Since I already beat the game about a year ago, this time I'm focusing on the secondary goals and tasks to unlock all the achievements I was still missing. The last two I had left were killing all the templars and collecting all the flags. I'm still missing a bunch of flags (not too many, though, but of four different kinds, so those four achievements are still locked), but the templars are all history.

After thoroughly exploring the Kingdom, I only had one left, so I downloaded a map from the Internet, and I visited the whole Kingdom of Heaven one more time, and all three cities as well, but the last templar was nowhere to be found. I decided to try all the cities one more time, and yesterday I managed to find the last templar hiding in a little cul-de-sac in Acre. Imagine my big smile when I looked down from the roof of the building I had just landed on and saw him down there in the corner. It was bloody, and it was good.

No comments: