Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Sunday, October 04, 2009

Harper's Island

I am excited about this show. It aired last Fall, and I just got it on DVD and can't wait to watch it. It is a murder mystery that only lasted for thirteen episodes, which is good and bad. I understand the creators of the show wanted each season to be independent but be linked to each other through a common thread. I guess the show didn't succeed in finding an audience, because its first season was also its last. However, since the mystery was supposed to be solved by the end of the season, that means the story will have a beginning, a middle, and an end, and it won't drag on and on and on for more seasons than necessary. Plus, at only thirteen episodes, watching the whole thing is an attractive, inviting proposition which I hope proves to be lots of fun. I'll tell you all about it when I'm done with it!

4 comments:

Sabina Dernelid said...

Not about the post. Just beeing curious, are you from Sweden?

Mario Alba said...

No. I'm from Spain, but I live in the US. I just love Gyllene Tider ;)

Nash said...

te acuerdas de cazafantasmas "Si alguien te pregunta si eres un dios di que si", esto es igual, si una sueca te pregunta si eres sueco tu di q si, y luego vas a visitarla

Mario Alba said...

Deberías habérmelo dicho antes, hahaha.