Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Cover Girl

Here you have the finished cover for Worlds Collide. If you remember, I showed you the original sketch a few days ago, but this time I did something different with it. Instead of just looking at the sketch and reproducing it on a bigger scale, I blew up the original sketch using a copying machine and then I traced it on the bigger sheet of paper. That way, I made sure I kept the exact background/figure ratio I had in the original layout. Once I had that done (it only took a few minutes), I started redrawing the whole thing and adding as much detail as possible. It took me about two and half hours, and after that I broke out the markers and technical pens and just inked the whole thing. I hope you like it!

Bonus: Check out the original pencilwork!

No comments: